Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary Bands

Go down 
+4
kudos
deathbeforedishonor
johanitura
hen8
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Number of posts : 1272
Birthday : 1990-02-13
Job/hobbies : bass guitarist
Trip : inum inum inum
Credits : 6014
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Ating tanawin ang mga sinaunang banda . at nag bigay marka sa ating henerasyon . ating balikan ang kanilang mga stilo at husay sa pag tugtog sa pamamagitan ng pag babahagi ng ating kaalaman

Legendary Bands 717674
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 pm

The Beatles were a rock and pop band from Liverpool, England that formed in 1960. During their career, the group primarily consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals). Although their initial musical style was rooted in 1950s rock and roll and skiffle, the group worked with different musical genres, ranging from Tin Pan Alley to psychedelic rock. Their clothes, style and statements made them trend-setters, while their growing social awareness saw their influence extend into the social and cultural revolutions of the 1960s. After the band broke up in 1970, all four members embarked upon successful solo careers.

Legendary Bands 41-1
Back to top Go down
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6048
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm

ay kala q d2 sa pinas.hehe
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Number of posts : 750
Birthday : 1909-12-31
Job/hobbies : pwning
Trip : toilet humor
Credits : 6104

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 pm

kala ko din sa pinas.

DEAD ENDS
GI AND THE IDIOTS
THE WUDS
Back to top Go down
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6048
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 am

there are actually 4 legendary bands in the philippines

legends of the 60's(tama ba)
the juan de la cruz band

of the 80's
the dawn

90's
the eraserheads

and late 90's
wolfgang

d q na maalala qng san q 2 nabasa.
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
kudos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
kudos

Number of posts : 1404
Birthday : 1985-06-15
Job/hobbies : back job
Trip : Sense of Humor
Credits : 5868
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 am

2000 cueshet albino
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:18 am

Legendary Bands 98ee96b7

Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the most notable of which being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990.

With the lead single "Smells Like Teen Spirit" from the band's second album Nevermind (1991), Nirvana entered into the mainstream, bringing along with it a subgenre of alternative rock called grunge. Other Seattle grunge bands such as Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden also gained popularity, and as a result, alternative rock became a dominant genre on radio and music television in the United States during the early-to-mid-1990s. As Nirvana's frontman, Kurt Cobain found himself referred to in the media as the "spokesman of a generation", with Nirvana the "flagship band" of Generation X.[1] Cobain was uncomfortable with the attention and placed his focus on the band's music, believing the band's message and artistic vision to have been misinterpreted by the public, challenging the band's audience with its third studio album In Utero (1993).
Back to top Go down
kadwa
Bangag
Bangag
kadwa

Number of posts : 82
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Job/hobbies : swimming
Trip : sense of humor
Credits : 5645
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:56 am

Legendary Bands Theagles

The Eagles are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles, California during the early 1970s. The group chose the name Eagles as a nod to The Byrds (Leadon had been in Dillard & Clark with former Byrds singer Gene Clark and in The Flying Burrito Brothers with former Byrds Gram Parsons, Chris Hillman, and Michael Clarke). Comedian Steve Martin records in his autobiography, Born Standing Up, that Frey was very particular that the name was Eagles and not The Eagles.
Back to top Go down
kadwa
Bangag
Bangag
kadwa

Number of posts : 82
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Job/hobbies : swimming
Trip : sense of humor
Credits : 5645
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Metallica is an American heavy metal band that formed in 1981 in Los Angeles. Founded when drummer Lars Ulrich posted an advertisement in a Los Angeles newspaper, Metallica's line-up has primarily consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, and lead guitarist Kirk Hammett, while going through a number of bassists. Currently, the spot is held by Robert Trujillo.

Metallica's early releases included fast tempos, instrumentals, and aggressive musicianship that placed them as one of the "big four" of the thrash metal subgenre alongside Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. The band earned a growing fan base in the underground music community and critical acclaim, with the 1986 release Master of Puppets described as one of the most influential and "heavy" thrash metal albums. The band achieved substantial commercial success with Metallica (1991), which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. With this release the band expanded its musical direction resulting in an album that appealed to a more mainstream audience.

Legendary Bands Metallica
Back to top Go down
X'tal
Bangag
Bangag
X'tal

Number of posts : 78
Birthday : 1990-06-01
Credits : 5668
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Legendary Bands Red_hot_chili_peppers_foto7

gusto ko yung mga kanta nila .. cool
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 am

god of thunder by Kiss

astig .. porma nung mga make-up nila kaso ang chaka bigat ng outfit lol!
Back to top Go down
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

kadwa wrote:
Metallica is an American heavy metal band that formed in 1981 in Los Angeles. Founded when drummer Lars Ulrich posted an advertisement in a Los Angeles newspaper, Metallica's line-up has primarily consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, and lead guitarist Kirk Hammett, while going through a number of bassists. Currently, the spot is held by Robert Trujillo.

Metallica's early releases included fast tempos, instrumentals, and aggressive musicianship that placed them as one of the "big four" of the thrash metal subgenre alongside Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. The band earned a growing fan base in the underground music community and critical acclaim, with the 1986 release Master of Puppets described as one of the most influential and "heavy" thrash metal albums. The band achieved substantial commercial success with Metallica (1991), which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. With this release the band expanded its musical direction resulting in an album that appealed to a more mainstream audience.

Legendary Bands Metallica

eat your heart out, metallica fans. and oh, shop your heart out, james hetfield.

Legendary Bands 1220767806057
Back to top Go down
holyshred
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
holyshred

Number of posts : 602
Birthday : 1988-05-24
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Football, Darts, Guitars, Drawing & Arts
Credits : 6758
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Metallica - Hall Of Fame na cla. eat ur brains out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
azumi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
azumi

Number of posts : 1330
Birthday : 1987-12-28
Job/hobbies : bl*w job
Trip : lahat ng trip s mundo
Credits : 7485
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Legendary Bands Dot_clear
Legendary Bands DAHONGPALAY2009a
DAHONG PALAY

KNOWN TO BE THE PHILIPINES DARK METAL..
HAS BEEN AROUND IN THE METAL/UNDERGROUND SCENE IN MANILA FOR
12 YEARS NOW..

MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT MGA KAPATID
Back to top Go down
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:46 pm

ooh, someone's croaking. post is already more than a month old. old habits die hard, eh?

so i guess that explains why he's looking more fab than ever. coz they're gonna get inducted. anyways, the rock n roll hall of fame is a joke.everybody knows that, so what's the point? it's even worse than the Grammys, no self-respecting music fan cares about that sh.it.

now, i'm not a metallica hater. metallica is great, everybody knows that. a lot of awesome bands wouldn't exist ifit weren't for metallica. but srsly, man. METALLICA HAS BEEN DEAD FOR ALMOST 13 YEARS. get over it.
Back to top Go down
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Legendary Bands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Bands   Legendary Bands I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm

azumi wrote:
Legendary Bands Dot_clear
Legendary Bands DAHONGPALAY2009a
DAHONG PALAY

KNOWN TO BE THE PHILIPINES DARK METAL..
HAS BEEN AROUND IN THE METAL/UNDERGROUND SCENE IN MANILA FOR
12 YEARS NOW..

MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT MGA KAPATID

DAHONG PALAY. yes, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Bands Empty