Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jigokuLalitha
Baguhan
Baguhan
jigokuLalitha

Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-05-12
Job/hobbies : FORTUNE TELLER, SLEEP
Trip : FEMALE
Credits : 5571
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight? Empty
PostSubject: Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?   Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 am

I saw a reality show when women dominated the world or something like that. Im a woman, and of course like any women I also expirience a lot of bad things in life.
But still I grow tired of fighting about who's better men or women. to be honest I still like a man who shows dominance and yet knows has the heart to show his love for his girl. To be honest I like the macho heroes I watch so much in action movies. I know we have our differences but don't you think its time we put this aside.
As women we have good qualities and not so good ones too, and the same thing for guys, Girl power or guys bring home the bacon, you know things like that, to be honest I like to be in the arms of a man and rest my head in his chest.... OMG anyway you know you get my drift, and I watched some of the old movies in the 50's where women still smoke and guys don't judge them as whores which as hurtful but honestly I've been with a lot guys who thought of me in a negative way just because I smoke
I mean can we co-exist and stop bickering without so much as overpowering one another?? I love men and I love women I thknk of them as my sisters and comrades, put that aside
What is your honest and most brutal opnion about the battle of the sexes??

Additional Details
**** I KNOW, THAT WE ARE PHYSICALLY DIFFERENT?? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? ITS NOT ABOUT SEX, ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT WE COULD NEVER GET THE ALONG THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP FOR ANOTHER DEPENDS ON THAT? TELL ME THAT'S NOT WHAT IM READING!! So you mean to tell me, that we could never learn and respect one another is that it??

I MEAN BILANG ISANG TAO, ALAM KO MERON TAYONG KAIBAHAN ANG GUSSTO KO LNG SABIHIN KAHIT MASAKIT ANG NARANSAN KO SA MGA GUYS ME PUSO PA RIN AKO NA MAHILIN SILA, O KAYA ANG DAMI SA MGA GIRLS NA SOBRANG PANGIT ANG UGALI, LIKE YUNG 2ND WIFE NG DAD KO OR MGA BARKADA KONG BABAE NA DRAMA QUEEN/ UBOD NG SELOSA PERO ALAM MO YON I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT END.
TAMA NA MERON KAIBAHAN MGA GIRLS AT BOYS BUT I STILL BELIEVE IT SHOULDN'T STOP US FROM LOVING ONE ANOTHER? PLEASE TELL ME YOU AGREE??
Back to top Go down
ShogunLeaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShogunLeaf

Number of posts : 2186
Birthday : 1984-02-02
Credits : 5728
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?   Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 am

TAMA NA MERON KAIBAHAN MGA GIRLS AT BOYS BUT I STILL BELIEVE IT SHOULDN'T STOP US FROM LOVING ONE ANOTHER? PLEASE TELL ME YOU AGREE??.

Tama lang na me pagkakaiba dahil magkaakiba taung lahat,,

at boring ang loving loving kung walang fighting... try mo fight muna kayo tapos.....
heheheh Smile
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Number of posts : 1272
Birthday : 1990-02-13
Job/hobbies : bass guitarist
Trip : inum inum inum
Credits : 5986
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?   Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 am

^ tama. para my thrill diba?? tska I agree.. hehe!! hello
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 3429
Birthday : 1993-02-12
Credits : 5938
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?   Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 am

me too I totally agree^
Back to top Go down

Stop the Battle of the sexes!! Why do we Need to fight?
Page 1 of 1