Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
billy_d_kidd
Owner
Owner
billy_d_kidd

Number of posts : 1495
Birthday : 1988-05-25
Job/hobbies : Rock en Roll
Credits : 7016
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia Empty
PostSubject: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 03:56:00 05/10/2009

Filed Under: Family, Lifestyle & Leisure, Fashion

A BALL gown fit for a duchess.

Or skirt suits by Balmain and Chanel. Heck, even a two-piece gold-dipped suit by Lanvin!

And why not? Dionesia Pacquiao, mother to a multimillionaire boxing champ, could now certainly afford them.

Fashion designer Frederick Peralta pored over vintage issues of American Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar to find looks that befit “Nanay Dionesia’s” new doña stature. He found several, each more extravagant than the next “for the various functions that she has to attend.”

Who knows if she now shares her daughter-in-law’s penchant for designer purses and glitzy jewelry. But doesn’t the woman who single-handedly raised the so-called People’s Champ rightly deserve at least a wardrobe upgrade, even virtually? The HBO Pacquiao-Hatton docu, in fact, hinted the woman was Rodeo Drive-bound on her first (shopping) trip to America.

Peralta chose a pink ball gown worn by Duchess Camilla Parker Bowles from the pages of Harper’s Bazaar (2005) and a couple of more sedate designer suits worn by two New York philanthropists in Vogue (2007), among others.

He observed the 60-year-old woman has a sense of flamboyance in her. “I think a lot of women could relate to her,” he says. “She comes from humble beginnings and suddenly she’s able to buy all these things.”

To go with the new wardrobe, hairstylist Henri Calayag suggests a wavy cut with fringes to frame the diminutive woman’s face. He says to maintain the length, similar to American country singer Reba McEntire’s ’do, on whose photo our artist Photoshopped Ms Pacquiao’s face, zapping a facial crease or two in the process.

And voila! We get a pretty good idea: This would be Dionesia Pacquiao in her prime.

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia Image021

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia Image022

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia Image023
Back to top Go down
http://bangenge.omgforum.net
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Number of posts : 750
Birthday : 1909-12-31
Job/hobbies : pwning
Trip : toilet humor
Credits : 6054
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm

dionisia, i think.
Back to top Go down
billy_d_kidd
Owner
Owner
billy_d_kidd

Number of posts : 1495
Birthday : 1988-05-25
Job/hobbies : Rock en Roll
Credits : 7016

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:22 am

Sosyal na kasi kaya... "Mommy Dionesia" na at di na nanay dionisia hehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://bangenge.omgforum.net
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Number of posts : 1272
Birthday : 1990-02-13
Job/hobbies : bass guitarist
Trip : inum inum inum
Credits : 5964

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Only the best for Mommy Dionesia 20577
Back to top Go down
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Number of posts : 750
Birthday : 1909-12-31
Job/hobbies : pwning
Trip : toilet humor
Credits : 6054

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

what's the difference? faddish.
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 3429
Birthday : 1993-02-12
Credits : 5916

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:45 am

aba aba sosyal
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

Number of posts : 4593
Credits : 7029

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:07 pm

^^alam m b kung gaano ako kasaya n dumating ka sa buhay ko??? sana alam mo.. tagal ko hinanap ang girl na k2lad m, nnd2 ka lang pala.. sayang noh?? magkaiba tau ng mundo?? sayang malabong maging tau, pero wag ka mag alala nnd2 lang ako lagi para sau, pag may problema ka dadamyan kita, pag malungkot ka gagawa ako ng paraan para mapsaya ka,, mahal na mahal kita..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Mommy Dionesia   Only the best for Mommy Dionesia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika :: Discussion Forum :: Kwentuhan at Kalokohan-
Jump to: