Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my senti thread

Go down 
+9
Isabella_SWAN
EDWARD*CULLEN
rc5zero
poison_ivy
MaggieDPrincess
MaggieDprincess2
johanitura
manta
adiklangpo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

Number of posts : 4593
Credits : 7074
Registration date : 2008-10-30

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:53 pm

e2 ang aking senti thread..!!!mag comment kau kung gus2 niyo.. pale Sad my senti thread 14738
Back to top Go down
manta
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
manta

Number of posts : 1896
Birthday : 1989-01-31
Credits : 6849
Registration date : 2008-11-08

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:54 pm

woah.. senti senti si ading.. game.. kwento na..
pwedeng maki senti?..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 pm

echoes of our heart

Sometimes we close our eyes and just listen to the echoes of our hearts. We all fall in love and there are times that we love so much that we lose ourselves in our own emotions. More often than that, we wonder why there are love that grows and love that grows cold.

We would start to search for answers, and try to find where love has gone wrong. But in the end, we find ourselves where we started. We cannot question love when it has its own reasons. Love will always be as it always has been. Silent. Mysterious. And deeply profound.

Many of us believe that love is forever. That love never dies. Only to be disillusioned in the end, when we find our hands empty and our hearts longing. We’ve mistakenly have looked at love as a need to be fulfilled. But love is only a gift given to us. We should not hold it in our hands, for we may never find the strenght to let it go when it decides to leave. We should only embrace its warmth and glow while it lasts, and then freely open our arms when it’s time to say goodbye.

When we fall in love with someone, we don’t want that feeling to end for it is everything we are and everything we wanted to be. We pray that love will stay and grow in our hearts. But if it doesn’t then we should never let our lives be taken by it for life should not end where heartaches begin. There is always a reason why we have to move on. When we have to say goodbye to the feelings we wanted to stay forever let us not wave our hands with a heavy heart, for love will have to set its wing free and find a place where it belongs.

We may have lost it, but then again when we close our eyes and listen to the echoes of our hearts, we will hear that feeling resounding silently forever. Then we’ll know that it has never left us, for the good that we have become because of love will always stay. It will always be there reminding us that we should be thankful and happy not because we have lost love but because for once in our lives that feeling lived in our hearts and made us happy.
Back to top Go down
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6043

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:56 pm

la pa namang laman e.hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6043

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:56 pm

un pala oh.
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 pm

dance of life

There were two hearts who met in a dance. That moment was magical, there was a sweet song playing, there was harmony. And soon love in the air. They fell in love and they started building castles in their dreams. And promised forever with all certainty. But somewhere in the midst of the fun, they got lost in the dance. Something went wrong, but they can never do anything. They were just drifting away, their fortress falling apart. There were so many questions but no one had an answer. Then the music stopped, then there was silence.

When we truly love someone we give our best and let that person see the pureness of our intentions. But sometimes that person makes us cry and hurts us for the wrong reasons. That someone must have loved us but he has not loved us enough to make him stand for what he truly felt. Now, we are faced with the seemingly impossible task of forgetting. We have burdened ourselves long enough. But we still can’t get out from this emotional trap.

Let us remember that the more we try to forget someone we love the more painful letting go will become. Sometimes we never have to take that person out in our hearts at all, for he will always be there no matter how hard we try to drive him away.It isn’t his presence that made this difficult but it is our stubbornness to accept our destiny that aligns forgetting is next to impossible. We keep a cold face but deep in our hearts there still that lingering hope for a reconciliation. Somehow, we still believe that we can rekindle small embers and relight the fire that once burned in our hearts.

This thought gives us hope but it also breeds the seeds of loneliness and despair. The only way to forget is to accept and the only way to move on is to look ahead and let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time. Only then can our hearts find a partner in the dance of life and hopefully never get lost again.
Back to top Go down
manta
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
manta

Number of posts : 1896
Birthday : 1989-01-31
Credits : 6849
Registration date : 2008-11-08

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:59 pm

panda
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:00 pm

tragedy of love

They say that only time can heal the wounds of a broken heart. That time makes it easier to accept the loss of the people we love. It is a chain that all of us go through, falling in love, getting hurt, getting hurt and vowing not to love again, promising not to love again and becoming miserable all our lives. It isn't easy getting up on our feet after a crippling fall but there is no other way but to stand up and move on. Nobody wants to become unhappy all his life. All of us know how love can bring magic into our lives. Have you ever realized how good it felt waking up in the morning knowing that somewhere out there, there's a person also thinking of you and feels exactly the way you do? Doesn't it feel good looking forward to being that person and spending memorable moments with him? Love brings joy beyond compare and that warm and sparking glow in each of us. Love brings us to the top of the world where we can conquer just about any obstacle that may come along our way. It is a great feeling love is. There is probably nothing else in this world that can compare to this. There may be many of us who feel that love passed us by and finding someone we can share our life with seems to be such a remote possibility. We watch trains go by as time swiftly drifts away from us. We may be in control of our lives but we felt somewhat helpless in our relationships. There is nothing permanent in this world and not even those we cherished would be with us forever. There is no guarantee that comes with loving. It is always a risk getting involved with someone but it is a risk that we have to take if we want to find real happiness for there is no gain without pain. There is no permanent without commitment and there is no lasting love without constant sacrifice. The tragedy of love is in getting hurt. The tragedy of getting hurt is in not wanting to love again and tragedy of not wanting to love again is in being alone all of our lives. If it is what we want to be, then we could just stay in our shell and be miserably forgotten. But if it is love we choose, then there is the promise of a new life. The joy in being able to share that life with someone and the hope of finding something beautiful and keeping it forever.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 pm

FEELING BLUE

There are times in our lives when we are swept over by raging emotions, times when we are overwhelmed by sadness, overcome by misery, times when we feel that we are loved only for the worth others could get from us and not for who really are. It is natural to feel this way.

Sometimes we all need to be alone, to feel blue, to feel lonely, to listen to a song and cry. Then we ask ourselves, why does the song have to end? Why do we have to cry when love is taken away from us? Why does it have to hurt when we let go of someone we love?

In a relationship we treasure, the hardest thing is to do is saying goodbye and setting someone free. For every last embrace, a part of us dies. Every tear drop that falls washes away our hope. Then, we are left with nothing but pain and bitter memories because we have lost love but never knew how and will probably never know why.

We try to get away, but every move we make somehow has its way of reminding us of our past all over again. Every turn of our head and every blink of an eye remind us of love, lost in eternity, and it makes us wonder how one person can make us feel so empty, so alone, and so desolate.

Every song, no matter how beautiful it is, will have to end on it’s last note. Like every day has its night. All that has started will have to end on its own time. It is in inevitability that we cannot restrain something that we cannot control, and just a fact that we have to accept and live up with.

Let us remember that our lives does not have to end where our heartaches begin. Somewhere, someone will come along and sing us his song of love. Someday, someone will fill our lives with joy and happiness. Somehow, we will find love again, and it will wipe away out tears and bring us the promise of a new life, a new hope and a beautiful beginning.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:08 pm

To truly love would mean moving the center of yourself outside of you and putting it on another. This is the reason why rejection is painful, as well as endings of relationships. The severance of this tie (or indifference thereof) would only mean lungeing back to one’s self disoriented, having momentarily lost a precious center.

But the philosopher agreed with Tennyson - ’tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. After all, loving, truly loving is what makes us truly human beings.
Back to top Go down
MaggieDprincess2
Praning
Praning
MaggieDprincess2

Number of posts : 125
Birthday : 1985-01-01
Credits : 5633
Registration date : 2008-12-09

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: senti..   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:46 am

sentimental thread...squeezed my heart..

senti din ako..;-(
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 am

^^wag k ng mlungkt nnd2 nmn ako weh..
Back to top Go down
MaggieDprincess2
Praning
Praning
MaggieDprincess2

Number of posts : 125
Birthday : 1985-01-01
Credits : 5633
Registration date : 2008-12-09

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: ...   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 am

oo nga pla...uhm..every person has a senti part in
our heart and mind..that emotion makes us fragile..we're human kc eh..vulnerable..
[b]
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 am

^^tama ka jan..kya nga tntry ko lahat pra maging msya ka weh..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am

description ng srili ko

I'll start this broken heart
I'll fix it up so it will work again
Better than before
Then I'll star in a mystery
A tragic tale of all that's yet to come
With fingers crossed there will be love

But I get carried away with every day
And every fantasy
The deeper the wound,
The harder I swoon and wish that that was me

So much to say
But no words to convey
The loneliness building with each passing day
But I'm getting used to it, you have to get used to it

I'll devise the best disguise
A brand new look and take them by surprise
They'll never guess what's not inside

I'll express myself with ease,
With confidence and character complete
With fingers crossed they'll talk to me

But I get carried away with every page
In every magazine
The cheaper the thrill
The deeper I fill my head with blasphemy

So much to say
But no words to convey
But I'm getting used to it, you have to get used to it

I'll destroy this useless heart
I'll fuck it up so it'll never beat again
Not just for me but for anyone

But I get carried away
With every phrase and made up malady
The longer I hide behind these lies,
The more I disintegrate

So much to say
But no words to convey
You never get used to it, you just have to live with it
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 am

Rosas ng nakaraan
by mikko

Iyo pa bang naaalala
ang rosa n cmbolo nting dlawa
rosas n prang apoy n lumuluha
rosas n mtinik ngunit kaayaaya.

Tulad ng rosas ang iyong labi
kay sarap pag masdan pag naka ngiti
kaya tamis tuwing dumadampi
nkakalimot ng pagka sawi.

Ang iyong pag-ibig ay parang hangin
na siyang nagbibigay buhay sa akin
kung ikaw ay magiging tuyong buhangin
di mabubuhay ang rosas ng pag ibig natin.

Kaya kong hawakan ang tinik ng buhay
basta s akin wag kang mawawalay
sumpa pag-ibig na tapat ang alay
pag nwala tiyak ikamamatay..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 am

SIno ako
by mikko

Ngumingiti kahit lumuluha
kunwari masaya pero mlungkot ang mata
marami laging kasakasama
pero s klungkutan nag iisa.

Sa dilm mula pagka bata
kung biglang tingin di hlata
pero pag masadan mo at intindihin
msaya b ko iyong damhin.

Malungkot ang aking mundo
hnd ko alm kung bkt gnito
kilalanin m ang aking pagkatao
at malalaman m kung cno ako.

Sav ng iba akoy malupit
bkt sav nila akoy mabait
kung hnd lang puro hinanakit
di sana mluwag ang aking pagkapit.

Sa dilim iyak ng iyak
pero s iba pinpkta kunwaring galak
iisa n lang ang aking hawak
yun ay ang aking pusong biyak-biyak.

Puro tanong ang laman ng icpan
kh8 ang buhay d alm ang dahilan
hnd alam ang k22hnn
hnd alam kung ano ang hahantungan..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 am

Nag-iinit na halik

Pag kasama ang aking mahal na mahal
habang s aking blikat nkasandal
s panginoon aking pingdarasal
ang oras wag matapos sana'y mag tagal.

Ang kanyang matatamis na labi
kay sarap at kay init tuwing dumadampi
habang dumidilim ang oras at gav
lalong umiinit ang aming sarili.

Sa kanyang matatamis n halik
oras-oras akoy biglang nasasabik
pag kasama siya akoy d makaimik
walang masav akoy biglang tahimik.

Kahit gaano katagal bitin ang oras
ang hiling na lang sana maul8 bukas
sana'y pag-ibig di na mag wawakas
kahit magkamali ang oras at landas..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am

Alaala

Iyo pa bang naaalala
kahapong maligalig at kay saya
mga oras na ksama ka
s gitna ng pag iisa.

Mga yakap na mhikpit
mga kamay n nkakapit
s isang iglap nplitan ng pait
oh aking tadhana anong lupit.

Iyo pa bang naaalala
mg a slitang kay tamis s isat isa
mga pangakong s puso nag mula
mga pangakong nag laho prang bula.

Sa sandaling oras n ikay nakasama
di malilimutan alaalang iyong dala
alaalang s buhay nag pasaya
alaalang s puso'y nag paluha.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 am

Awit ng nagmamahalan
by mikko

Hindi ko alm kung bkt
ang puso ko mlungkot s pag awit
simula ng ikay namaalam
napatunayan ang lahat ay hiram lamang.

Ang mata ko ay mapula na
kaiiyak dahil sa iyo cnta
gusto kong marinig ang ating kanta
ang kantang nag psaya s ating dlwa.

Hinhnap ko ang iyong mga halik
naghihintay s iyong pagbabalik
sana dumting ang panahon
s klungkutan akoy babangon.

Kung nsan k man mahal ko
nnd2 ako tndaan m
nnd2 ako naghihintay syo.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:44 pm

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.”

Love can heal the deepest wounds, but it can also create them.

Theres just something about him that grabs my heart, and makes me hurt that I can't have him.

How come whenever I think I'm over I'm over you, then you talk to me and make me feel like I'm the most loved person in the world. And then I realize I still love you and I can't or won't get over you.

I see you everyday, I talk to you everyday. We laugh and we smile everyday...so why is it we can't be more than friends?

If you only have one true love in life...what do you do if your one true love doesn't feel the same way about you?

I finally realized that I loved you, but there was nothing I could do. I didn't want to ruin the friendship that we had. And so now, I just sit and watch as you fall in love with someone else....

Sometimes...not too often...but somtimes...I get hit with the memory of how much you meant to me just when I thought I was finally okay with forgetting.

People tell me to forget about the past and look into the future, but how can you even think about the future when you're missing your past.

Sometimes you sit and think, and you wonder if he can see it in your eyes. Can he tell you still love him, that there's nothing you would rather think about then the times he held you in his arms. Can he see the tears? 'Cause they sure are there; deep down, sure enough, along with the pain and the loneliness that you bury so deep, you're sure no one can tell. Sometimes you would give anything imaginable to be able to make him understand, to have one more chance to make him know how much he meant, to be able to feel complete; but you smile through it all. You talk like you always used to, the best of friends; and everytime he smiles at you a tiny little pang of hope springs up, but you crush it before it can surface, before it can give you away. And you hug him good-bye like it's nothing, while all you want to do is hold on forever; but you let go, smile and walk away, then cry all the way home because you know it will never be the same, because try as you might, you can't make someone love you. Sometimes you have to let them be free, and letting go, that is when love hurts the most of all.

Why does it hurt so much to be HAPPY for you?

The worst part about falling for your best friend is watching him fall for another girl.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:48 pm

I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we have, but I can't because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most

You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be me, looking at you.

Love starts with a smile, follows a dream, and ends with a tear.

Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and I'll tell you to look at the sky and count the stars

Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like reaching for a star. You know you'll never make it but you just have to keep trying

There's only so much heart in a girl to be broken.

Isn't it funny how a heart is shaped like two upside-down teardrops?

I've learned that the dashing young knight on his Snow White steed who was going to ride into my life and sweep me off my feet...has apparently gotten lost in the forest.

Sometimes you find out what you wanted, isn't really what you need. And the dream and all it's promise was never meant to be. All your hope and desperation, won't make it like it was. And you believe the pain will never pass, but believe in time it does

The hardest thing in the world is having to spend everyday so close to someone you know you'll never really be close to.

I want him to be happy, but how can I be happy knowing that I'm not the one making him smile...
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:48 pm

I was left in the cold by you, heartbroken and confused. The only words you hurt me with were the ones you didn't use.

"When all this "love" stuff Came to an end, I realized what I had missed; Having you as a friend."

Perhaps, if I had not so tightly clutched the rose, its thorns would not have pierced my flesh so deeply.

The hardest thing I'll ever do is walk away still loving you.

Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime.

Where do I go to start all over when in your arms is where I want to be?

Twas her thinking of others made you think of her.

It's been too many nights of being with to now be suddenly without.

There is no evil angel but Love.

It was death of love that brought about love of death.

My true love was spoken but fell on deaf ears.

I wish that I could brush the months away and find again the the path that leads to you.

For even as love crowns you, so shall he crucify you.

"I was more true to Love than Love to me."

"I have lived long enough, having seen one thing, that love hath an end."

"This not love's going hurts my days, but that it went in little ways."
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:49 pm

"Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise."

"Each that we lose takes part of us."

"The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound."'

"Love is a sweet torment."

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

"I hate the stars because I look at the same ones you do, without you."

"My heart is broken, but I've got glue."

"If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me, then I'll walk away and never speak of it again."

"At least be there to wipe away my tears, if you're gonna make me cry."

"You say I'm not right for you, but what about the fact that you're the only one for me?"

There are easier things in life than finding a good man, nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance.

Why do we love those that we cannot have? - Amanda Pontius

"Sticks and stones may break my bones and tear my skin apart, but nothing hurts me more than you, because you broke my heart."

"Love is like a tug-of-war, one JERK, after another."

"Oh, I shouldn't care or wonder where and how you are, but I can't hide this hurt inside my broken heart. I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before because I'm not supposed to love you anymore."

"No Man Is Worth Your Tears And The One Who Is Won't Make You Cry
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:50 pm

What makes you stay when your world falls apart. What makes you try one more time when its not in your heart. At the end of your rope when you can't find any hope, you still look at him and say I just can't walk away, tell me, what makes you stay?

"I thought I'd forget you, but I guess I forgot to." Collin Raye

"He was my North, my South, my East, and West. My working week and my Sunday rest. My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song. I thought that love would last forever, and I was wrong."

"Missing you isn't the hardest part, it is knowing that I once had you that breaks my heart." -unknown

When you love someone they become a part of you, maybe that’s why when you lose someone it hurts because it is like you are losing a part of you.

"I wanted to tell him that I will never be sorry for loving him. That in away I still do- that maybe I always will. I'll never regret one single thing we did together because what we had was very special. Maybe if we were 10 years older it would have worked out differently. Maybe, I think, it's just that I'm not ready for forever."

"Where you use to be there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling into at night."

I really shouldn't be so surprised that that we broke up. I mean, 90 percent of high school romances do eventually end. It's just that, for some reason, I thought we were different from everyone else. That what we had was special. That we could beat the odds and live happily ever after. But then again, I guess that's what everyone thinks.

He was the world to me, and I was nothing to him.

Sometimes you don’t realize you care for someone, until they stop caring for you.

“Love is a grave mental disease.”

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I feel and you still wouldn’t understand. So now I leave you without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my senti thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my senti thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next