Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT

Go down 
+4
Isabella_SWAN
holyshred
poison_ivy
ShogunLeaf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShogunLeaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShogunLeaf

Number of posts : 2186
Birthday : 1984-02-02
Credits : 5746
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT Empty
PostSubject: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:44 am

Mejo ung iba kasi di yata alam to...
sa ayaw magbasa wag na pumapel..

PAki basa na lang mga peeps!

galing wikipedia yan bka yun iba di marunong paki google na lang..

ok>>

Forum structure
A forum consists of a tree like directory structure containing at the lowest end topics (commonly called threads) and inside them posts. Logically forums are organised into a finite set of generic topics (usually with one main topic) driven and updated by a group known as members, and governed by a group known as moderators.

User groups
Internally, forums organise visitors and logged in members into user groups. Privileges and rights are given based on these groups. A person viewing a closed thread as a member will see a box saying he does not have the right to submit messages there, but a moderator will likely see the same box granting him access to more than just posting messages.[16]

An unregistered user of the site is commonly known as a guest or visitor. Guests are granted access to all functions that do not require database alterations or breach privacy. A guest can view the contents of the forum or use such features as read marking.[note 3] A person who is a very frequent visitor of the forum, a section or even a thread is referred to as a lurker and the habit is referred to as lurking. Registered members often will refer to themselves as lurking in a particular location, which is to say they have no intention of participating in that section but enjoy reading the contributions to it.

Posters
The posters to the forum are considered the driving force behind the community. On some forums, a poster may edit or delete his or her own posts, although sometimes these rights are reserved.

Western-style forums often allow an avatar and signature. The avatar is generally a small image often limited to 80x80 pixels (other common dimensions include 100x100 and 90x90 pixels) and limited to a certain filesize (6 kilobytes and 50 kilobytes are common) displayed below a user's username. The forum signature (or sig) consists of text and/or images defined by the user and appended at the end of each of his posts. Both fundamentally are just expressions of the user's creativity, although many forums extend their rules to signatures.

Specialized forums like to split the members into specific groups; a military-themed group, for example, may use military-style ranks, with basic members as 'privates' while administrators would be styled as 'generals', and moderators may bear the title 'MP'. These titles are usually displayed below the username or avatar, and also indicate which members have which access.

Moderator Control Panel.
Administration Control Panel.

The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users of the forum which are granted access to the posts and threads of all members for the purpose of moderating discussion (similar to arbitration) and also keeping the forum clean (neutralising spam and spambots etc). Because they have access to all posts and threads in their area of responsibility, it is common for a knowledgeable and trustworthy member to be promoted to moderator for such a task. Moderators themselves may have ranks: some may be given mod privilege over only a particular topic or section, while others (called 'global' or 'super') may be allowed access anywhere. Common privileges of moderators include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads; closing, renaming, stickying of threads; banning, unbanning, warning the members; or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads.[17]

Administrator
The administrators (short form: "admin") manage the technical details required for running the site. As such, they may promote (and demote) members to moderators, manage the rules, create sections and sub-sections, as well as perform any database operations (database backup etc). Administrators often also act as moderators. Administrators may also make forum-wide announcements, or change the appearance (known as the skin) of a forum.[17]

The term prune used extensively in administration panels is synonymous with delete or remove. The term comes from pruning, the practice of removing diseased, non-productive, or otherwise unwanted portions from a plant.

A post is a user submitted message enclosed into a block containing the user's details and the date and time it was submitted. Members are usually allowed to edit or delete their own posts. Posts are contained in threads, where they appear as boxes one after another. The first post starts the thread; this may be called the original post, or OP. Posts that follow in the thread are meant to continue discussion about that post, or respond to other replies; it is not unknown for discussions to be derailed.

On Western forums, the classic way to show a member's own details (such as name and avatar) has been on the left side of the post, in a narrow column of fixed width, with the post controls located on the right, at the bottom of the main body, above the signature block. In more recent forum software implementations the Asian style of displaying the members' details above the post has been copied.

Posts have an internal limit usually measured in characters. Often one is required to have a message of minimum length of 10 characters. There is always an upper limit but it is rarely reached – most boards have it at either 10.000, 30,000 or 50,000 characters.

[edit] Thread
A thread is a collection of posts, usually displayed – by default – from oldest to latest, although the option for a threaded view (a tree-like view applying logical reply structure before chronological order) can be available. A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarise the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation 'OP', which can also mean opening poster) which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished. A thread can contain any number of posts, including multiple posts from the same members, even if they are one after the other.

A thread is contained in a forum, and is displayed in chronological order from newest to oldest, where the date is taken as the date of the last post (options to order threads by other criteria are generally available). When a member posts in a thread it will jump to the top since it is the latest updated thread. Similarly, other threads will jump in front of it when they receive posts. When a member posts in a thread for no reason but to have it go to the top, it is referred to as a bump or bumping. Threads which are important but rarely receive posts are stickyed (or, in some software, 'pinned'). A sticky thread will always appear in front of normal threads, often in its own section.

A thread's popularity is measured on forums in reply (total posts minus one – the opening post) counts. Some forums also track page views. Threads meeting a set number of posts or a set number of views, preset by the forums administrators, receives the name of "hot thread" and usually display a different icon compared to others threads, not meeting the criteria.

Thread (viewing as moderator)
Forum (viewing as moderator)

Discussion
Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion as well as debates. Because of their volatile and random behavior it is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper. Poor understanding of argumentation theory and differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often wording aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each others validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can carry out arguments for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or another similar debate takes it over. It is not uncommon for a style over substance or ad hominem debates to be the ones to take it over. Other problems on forums include catch-22 logic, regress arguments, vagueness, counterfactual history arguments and so on.

Flame wars
Main article: Flaming (Internet)
When a thread—or in some cases an entire forum—becomes unstable the result is usually uncontrolled spam in the form of one-line complaints, image macros or abuse of the report system. When the discussion becomes heated and sides do nothing more than complain and not accept each other's differences in point of view, the discussion degenerates into what is called a flame war. To flame someone means to go off-topic and attack the person rather than their opinion. Likely candidates for flame wars are usually religion and socio-political topics. Threads which degenerate to a level below the forum moderators are usually locked but when the problem is considered contagious they are deleted.

When a topic that has degenerated into a flame war is considered akin to that of the forum (be it a section or the entire board) spam and flames have a chance of spreading outside the topic and causing trouble, usually in the form of vandalism. Some forums (commonly game forums) have suffered from forum wide flame wars almost immediately after their conception, because of a pre-existing flame war element in the online community.

GET THat?? FOrium basics hehehe
Back to top Go down
ShogunLeaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShogunLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 am

Sumakit ung mata ko ah...argh
Back to top Go down
poison_ivy
Bangenge
Bangenge
poison_ivy

Number of posts : 189
Birthday : 1980-07-07
Job/hobbies : .
Trip : ,
Credits : 5661
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm

ayoko talagang basahin ang haba whoos!!!

so ano message mo para magpost nito, magtatayo ka ba ng bangenge' sister company wehehehe Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT 941232
Back to top Go down
ShogunLeaf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShogunLeaf

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 am

^
Nde gusto ko lang..
me problema ka ba don? hehehhee
Back to top Go down
poison_ivy
Bangenge
Bangenge
poison_ivy

Number of posts : 189
Birthday : 1980-07-07
Job/hobbies : .
Trip : ,
Credits : 5661
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:39 pm

no problema hijo.. gusto ko lang din eh!! wehehehehe Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT 65013
Back to top Go down
holyshred
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
holyshred

Number of posts : 602
Birthday : 1988-05-24
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Football, Darts, Guitars, Drawing & Arts
Credits : 6748
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm

papapel ako yoko magbasa e!
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

Number of posts : 307
Birthday : 1935-11-21
Credits : 5625
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:08 pm

di wag pinipilit ka vah Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT 453933 hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

Number of posts : 4593
Credits : 7069
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 pm

nkakahilo bshin yan..
Back to top Go down
holyshred
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
holyshred

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 pm

^d wag mong bsahin pinipilit kaba? isa kapa! wahahaha
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 pm

gumaganun ka pa. lika gawen naten ung graham hahahaha!! Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT 767476
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:43 pm

holyshred wrote:
^d wag mong bsahin pinipilit kaba? isa kapa! wahahaha

hnd..wahahahhaha..tinalo m p thread starter wah..i think kh8 yung thread starter d p binbsa yang buong thread n yan.. Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT 767476
Back to top Go down
holyshred
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
holyshred

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 am

d ako ngbabasa ng copy paste e! wahaha
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 3429
Birthday : 1993-02-12
Credits : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 am

kuya shogun
an haba!
waaah walng summary??
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 am

^^ehd summary m,magaling k rin lang nmn mag english..
Back to top Go down
holyshred
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
holyshred

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 am

kuneksyon nun? paki eksplen nga.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:26 pm

^^mhina b IQ m iho??
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm

anung mahina? walang mapipiga kaya wag mo pilitin uhuhuhuhuhuhuhahahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:41 pm

^^muka nga..wahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:43 pm

ayiiihhhhhh!!!! buhay ka pala,,, antayin mo resbak nyan pagicing uhuhuhuhuhuhahaha!!
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:49 pm

^^sana d n mgcng..wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

chloroform lang katapat nun para makatulog ng matagal

OT na tau hinayupak ka!!!!
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:30 pm

^^wah??mircle b 2??ngyn lang ktakta ntkot mag OT??
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 pm

nagbabagong buhay na ako hinayupak na toh hinde ka naniniwala Suspect
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm

^^taena cnong mniniwla n kya p palng mgbgong buhay ni satan??wahahahahahahahhahahah
Back to top Go down
Isabella_SWAN
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
Isabella_SWAN

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:00 pm

ako naniniwala harrr!! harrrr!! (teka niloloko ko sarili ko ah!!) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT   Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum basix PARA SA LAHAT
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next