Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura

Go down 
+21
Bogart
azumi
kadwa
jeremy
-prince-
manta
adiklangpo
DcBecko*
stare
watchamakalit
ahkil®
johanitura
apol
green
chinito
jkay
hen8
Mr. Brightside
silent_ant_hill
kudos
billy_d_kidd
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
watchamakalit
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
watchamakalit

Number of posts : 1567
Birthday : 1981-12-01
Credits : 5739
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:56 pm

naaagnas na mukha! sarap dilaan nyan!
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

Number of posts : 1272
Birthday : 1990-02-13
Job/hobbies : bass guitarist
Trip : inum inum inum
Credits : 6006
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:53 pm

actually, its a skin disease..

tama si green
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

Number of posts : 1839
Credits : 5670
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:18 pm

make up yan, post ako bukas nun gaya nyan.. hanapin ko lang un pix
Back to top Go down
jkay
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
jkay

Number of posts : 3191
Birthday : 1987-12-05
Job/hobbies : ICT System Support..ü
Trip : humor humor..ü
Credits : 5727

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm

ew.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 3429
Birthday : 1993-02-12
Credits : 5958

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 am

haha sarap kumain!
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: Careful with dust!!!   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:59 am

Its just like from an alien movie be very careful when u get caught with dust...as following pics will show effects of bad dust to a person.
While he was walking he felt an eye irritation, thinking that it was just regualr dust, he started to rub his eye, in an effort to remove the dust.... then his eyes got really red, and he went and bought some eye drops from a pharmacy....few days passed n his eyes were still red and seems a little swollen.
Again he dismissed it as the constant rubbing and that it will go away. The days go by the swelling of his eye got worse, redder and bigger.... till he decided to go and see a doctor for a check up.
The doctor immediately wanted an operation, being afraid of a tumor growth or cyst. At the operation, what was thought to be a growth or cyst, actually turned out to be a live worm..... what was thought initially to be just mere dust actually was an insect's egg......because of that, my friends, if u do get caught in dust, and the pain persists, pls go see a doctor immediately...... thank you....
Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Eye
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: Oreo cookie made in China   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 am

Oreo cookie made in China

It's correct, chocolate taste, not white chocolate and there's no fruit added in it.
Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Oreo_maggots2

The pack still very good . . .
Is it possible, the look is awful but actually the taste is yummy?
Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Oreo_maggots3

Finally she opened the biscuit.

Whenever eat everything, better check it first, last Two-Day XD was reading book on bed, suddenly she heard noisy in the room.
Her roommate just bought OREO biscuit with chocolate taste from 7-11, before she bite it, she saw something strange in the middle cream, got many small holes with white color, she thought it's impossible that OREO got new product with new taste? Is it the sugar? But how come it's looked like this?
Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Oreo_maggots1

Full of white small holes, look like the spoiled eggs as maggot's nest, so disgusting... luckily my friend's eyesight is sharp, how if she has bite it?

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Oreo_maggots4

Then we investigate via internet.
OMG... actually there's victim on January, and after passing 1/2 year, we still find same product?
Later, at midnight my friend bring 2 biscuit along with its pack return to the 7-11 shop. But the white spots have disappear, it's been dissolved into the cream.
Quickly, my friend opened the pack and took out another 1 biscuit again, opened and there's full of that disgusting thing.
Luckily the shop staff was willing to give the money back, but don't know when the goods will be wiped out from their rack (maybe the staff who in charge in the midnight shift are busier).
He gave us the reason is: the goods are import product, probably there's problem during the process of shipment.
OMG, one of the giant companies with the huge advertisement, why such problem can happens?
How is the OREO production company? Last 1/2 year the same problem has happened. There's no reason for them to not improving the quality of their products?
For all friend who like to consume OREO biscuit, before bite it, hope to open your eyes widely to see beforehand.
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: what you would do for love...   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:12 am

Just when you think you have seen it all, there's always one more nut that didn't make it in the basket.

(Read before looking at picture)

Jeff Green is a 32 year old American, in Arizona, whose wife passed away. Due to the great pain he suffered after her death, he did something totally out of character for a normal and sane person. He said, " I could no longer take the pain that my wife's death has caused me so I brought her back home." This is where Jeff's story takes a twisted turn. His wife, Lucy, was born with a heart condition that ended her life at the young age of 29.

Lucy's last words to Jeff were, " We will meet again in heaven." These words served of no consolation to Jeff's despair. At the funeral, in an act of desperation, Jeff decided that he would not let Lucy leave him. "I called the cemetery caretaker and explained my feelings."

"I spoke with the authorities and got special permission to take my wife home with me. They thought it strange, but I was allowed to take her with me. I'd rather have her at home than seven feet under ground. Lucy had a great sense of humor and I'm sure she would appreciate being my coffee table." Jeff ordered a special glass casing that eliminates the decomposition of a dead body. "It cost me about $6,000.00, but it was worth it." Some of his friends and relatives, filled with fear, stop visiting Jeff. His true friends respected his decision and continue visiting him. Some even comment that it is a nice piece of furniture.

NOW, GO TO THE BOTTOM AND VIEW THE PICTURE.!!!!!!!!!!!!! EERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Lucymuerte
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: POPULAR RESTAURANT SHUT DOWN ! ! ! ! !   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:16 am

Wow I don't quite know what to say to this other than what is the restaurant's name.

THIS IS NOT CHICKEN.. LOOK HARDER...

A popular Asian/Chinese restaurant bistro here in Atlanta was closed down this morning after authorities received a tip that the owner was accepting shipments of rats and mice from a vendor to prepare in his dishes. The owner and his wife were arrested early this morning and charges are not known at this time. After a full search of the kitchen, authorities found, packaged rats, mice, kittens, puppies and a large frozen hawk. The restaurant is a popular gathering spot for local celebrities such as Whitney Houston and husband Bobby Brown, Jermaine Dupree, Janet Jackson, Usher, Monica, Puffy, TI, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Toni Braxton, TLC and others. The restaurant has locations off Peachtree Road and Alpharetta near North Pointe Mall.
Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Restaurant001

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Restaurant004

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 Restaurant003
Back to top Go down
apol
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
apol

Number of posts : 1889
Birthday : 1985-02-14
Job/hobbies : chatting
Credits : 5663
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

mmmmm sarap nmn grabe

pa deliver nmn ako dto s bhay
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
Mr. Brightside

Number of posts : 772
Birthday : 1991-12-20
Job/hobbies : magdrawing, magbasa, manadista

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:36 pm

yummy...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/psychoatthedisco
apol
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
apol

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:47 pm

sobrah

pdeliver nmn nyan??
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

Number of posts : 4593
Credits : 7071

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 pm

lintik ang mga pic niyo muntik n ko msuka..
Back to top Go down
apol
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
apol

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:32 pm

d kya ang sarap ng eh enjoi...
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:52 am

wohoo magdidiet nanaman ako!
wohoo
Back to top Go down
stare
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
stare

Number of posts : 379
Birthday : 1910-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 am

eeeewwwwwwwwww.. hahahahah!!!! arte!
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am

tamang-tama pala sa avatar mo un OREO made in china Stare..
Back to top Go down
stare
Aktibong Bangenge
Aktibong Bangenge
stare

Number of posts : 379
Birthday : 1910-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 am

nde toh.. oreo.. akhil.. ano toh. chips ahoy, made in china.. hehehe.. infected yack!!
Back to top Go down
apol
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
apol

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:23 am

aw melamine...
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:22 pm

lagi kong bubuhayin tong thread na toh .. post pa kau ng pics!!
Back to top Go down
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 pm

[img]Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 E585[/img]
Back to top Go down
green
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:54 am

^is it fake waaah
Back to top Go down
ahkil®
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
ahkil®

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 am

si Spiderman yan..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
Mr. Brightside

Number of posts : 772
Birthday : 1991-12-20
Job/hobbies : magdrawing, magbasa, manadista

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 pm

baka sobra lang yan sa stress hehehhe
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/psychoatthedisco
hen8
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hen8

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:01 pm

^baka nga.. hehehe!!
stress lang cgro nyaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura   Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Kadiri Pics Here! WARNING: Bawal ang mahihina ang sikmura
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next