Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?

Go down 
+3
deathbeforedishonor
CrimeZter
jigokuLalitha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jigokuLalitha
Baguhan
Baguhan
jigokuLalitha

Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-05-12
Job/hobbies : FORTUNE TELLER, SLEEP
Trip : FEMALE
Credits : 5599
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? Empty
PostSubject: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 am

You know there are shows and movies that i love, about heroes who stand up in the face of danger, that's why we love them so much.
I could name a few beacause I wrote this it in just a few minuetes. Here are some heroic moments in movies, that i really love and admire.
1. King Leonidas- in 300 he was a one of the greatest kings that ive watched in movies, I know the movie was a bit too graphic, but it was worth it, it was history, but that's not the point he was not a guy that just brawns and muscle, he was warrior who defended his land even though the odds are against him, when i watched him say tonight we dine in hell i saw a bloodthirsty fghter and still showed compassion to his queen i forgot her name im sorry, he was a gentleman and i could feel how much he loved her and i found it so romantic that he was saying how much he loved her when thousands of arrows killed them, even when he said a few little things before he went to battle against the persians. He was a man who showed Dominance, Courage and yes he does know how to fight which is so cool. It showed me a king who's not the type who just sits by his thrown, he was a king who knew how to lead his army and gained the respect of his men i Love it.
Gandalf- I know he is one of the main characters in LOTR, I admired him because he was a wizard who doesn't shower us fancy illusions and tricks, it was his wisdom and leadership that I liked, you know the type who shows his powers when it's really important he doesn't abuse it. I loved the part in the fellowship of the rings where he face a huge demon and battle it till the end. Cmon where could you find a man so brave to stare evil at face and fight it, i mean wow.
The X-men- here are the men I loved in X-men, one professor X a leader who didn't believe that violence is the solution, he may be a queit man in a wheel chair but i love the way that when he talks you listen, Next scott summers aka cyclops I love the way he's compassionate and loves jean grey you know the boy scout type who can still kick some ***, of course wolverine i somehow i see him as a rebel, you know the silent type who only acts when its time to fight he may be act like a vicious animal while fighting, but the way i look at it he's the person who knows what it feels to walk on the dark side of life and still find the heart to do some good.For the women storm i love her, she is a femme fatal in every way, yet she knows how to fight and look good while doing it.
chun li- not the new movie, the old version and the verion in the comics and the video games, she was some of the female fighters who really kick some *** knows how to play with the boys and look good while doing it.
Yuna from final fantasy and Jill valentine in resident evil- In a female hero I don't like a characters who's too buff that its scary or a whiny little girl, I love female superheroes who are still considered as women and yet they can defend themselves and know how to stand on their in a fight and win mind you, female characters who are good enough not be a female counterpart of a hero.
well those are my list i have a lot but i couldn't remember a few. What do you like in a superhero and SuperHeroine??
Back to top Go down
jigokuLalitha
Baguhan
Baguhan
jigokuLalitha

Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-05-12
Job/hobbies : FORTUNE TELLER, SLEEP
Trip : FEMALE
Credits : 5599
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 am

ANG GANDA NAMAN SINULAT KO WLANG NAG COMMENT???

Thread starter!
Please avoid using foul words!

Watchamakalit!
Back to top Go down
CrimeZter
Bangenge
Bangenge
CrimeZter

Number of posts : 152
Birthday : 1993-01-05
Credits : 6697
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

ang haba kc ehh..

maraming tatamarin nyan..

hehehe...

Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? 947172
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/crimezter
deathbeforedishonor
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
deathbeforedishonor

Number of posts : 750
Birthday : 1909-12-31
Job/hobbies : pwning
Trip : toilet humor
Credits : 6104
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:46 pm

jigokuLalitha wrote:
PUTANG !N@ ANG GANDA NAMAN SINULAT KO WLANG NAG COMMENT???

hindi kasi spam material yung thread. sa discreet spam threads lang madalas magreply mga tao dito.
Back to top Go down
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6048
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 pm

jigokuLalitha wrote:
PUTANG !N@ ANG GANDA NAMAN SINULAT KO WLANG NAG COMMENT???

careful po sa paggamit ng words... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
juanclick
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
juanclick

Number of posts : 206
Birthday : 1982-12-26
Job/hobbies : encoder
Trip : trip kong magsharing .. bangenge !!
Credits : 6119
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 pm

bcoz theyre part of our history... tama ba ?
Back to top Go down
bazooka_joe
Bangenge
Bangenge
bazooka_joe

Number of posts : 198
Birthday : 1949-11-21
Job/hobbies : el dayukdok de mananalabat
Trip : toilet
Credits : 5629
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 am

masarap ang heroin..latak ang SHABU NYAN EH....UHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
watchamakalit
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
watchamakalit

Number of posts : 1567
Birthday : 1981-12-01
Credits : 5747
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

What do you like in a superhero and SuperHeroine??

Their character, their inhuman ability to be always kind to others even to their mortal enemy! Their compassion to to human lives. Traits that are not common to us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?   Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do we Love Heroes and Heroines so much!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika :: Discussion Forum :: Kwentuhan at Kalokohan-
Jump to: