Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Johnny at sunday school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
watchamakalit
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
watchamakalit

Number of posts : 1567
Birthday : 1981-12-01
Credits : 5726
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Little Johnny at sunday school Empty
PostSubject: Little Johnny at sunday school   Little Johnny at sunday school I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 am

Little Lucy was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Lucy, who created the universe?" When Lucy didn't stir, Little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"God Almighty! " shouted Lucy and the teacher said, "Very good," and Lucy fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Lucy, "Who is our Lord and Savior?" But, Lucy didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Lucy and the teacher said, "Very good," and Lucy fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Lucy a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child? And again, Johnny Jabbed her with the pin. This time Lucy jumped up and shouted,

"If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

Back to top Go down
azumi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
azumi

Number of posts : 1330
Birthday : 1987-12-28
Job/hobbies : bl*w job
Trip : lahat ng trip s mundo
Credits : 7464
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny at sunday school   Little Johnny at sunday school I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm

^hahaha ayus un ah..un ang maganda..sana mabasa mo to kenji..hahaha
Back to top Go down
kenji
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kenji

Number of posts : 4652
Credits : 7990
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny at sunday school   Little Johnny at sunday school I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 am

pare watch.ok ito..wahahaha..hehehe..natatawa ako..adik ka ba azumi..oo naman nabasa ko noh..hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny at sunday school   Little Johnny at sunday school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Johnny at sunday school
Page 1 of 1