Bangenge - Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Tambayan ng mga Bangenge sa Musika

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my senti thread

Go down 
+9
Isabella_SWAN
EDWARD*CULLEN
rc5zero
poison_ivy
MaggieDPrincess
MaggieDprincess2
johanitura
manta
adiklangpo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

Number of posts : 4593
Credits : 7079
Registration date : 2008-10-30

my senti thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:50 pm

The worst feeling in the world is loving someone, when they don’t love you back. Your heart aches every time you see him, knowing that no matter how deep you look into their eyes, trying to reach their heart, you never will.

The worst love to lose is the one I never had.

He isn’t mine. He never was. So why is it so hard to let go? I long to feel his arms around me and to say he’s mine. To have him kiss me gently and sweetly good-bye, always turning back for one more. Only in my dreams...only in my dreams will he love me as I love him and long for my touch as I long for his warm embrace.

Don’t say were not right for each other. The way I see it, were not right for anyone else.

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don’t have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already does?

I was feeling totally over him. I told my self it was only a stupid crush. Over. Done with. But then he looked at me...

Love begins with your crush, and ends up crushing you.

Two people may fall for each other, but sometimes the one gets up and walks away while the other has still fallen to the ground.

He’s the only one my soul cries for so I will wait for him even if he’s soul laughs.

I know I have a heart, because I can feel it breaking.

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have knowing it will never be returned.

Maybe that’s why he’s the man of my dreams, because in my dreams is the only place ill ever have him.

He who holds the key to your heart is the one who has the ability to break it.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:51 pm

I’m not supposed to love you, I’m not supposed to care.
I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I’m not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do
I’m sorry I can’t help myself, I’m in love with you.

You know, I am changed, I am no longer the same person I was before. I don’t know what is different but I know that I am not the same and I know I never will be again. I am not the same person who believed in fate. I wont believe in “signs” anymore, because they really don’t mean anything, no matter how bad you wish or hope they do. As of right now I don’t even believe in love. There is no happily ever after, not in this world, at least not for me. Not now...not ever.

Forget the times he walked by, forget the times he made you cry, forget the times he spoke your name remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, forget the sweet things if you can, forget the times and don’t pretend. Remember now...he’s just your friend.

I’ll pin my heart to my back so you can watch my heart break as I walk away.

I cry because I know he doesn’t feel the same way I do, I cry because I think of how pathetic I am, and I cry because I think I’m going to be crying forever.

If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much when it isn’t there?

Love is like some cosmic practical joke that someone up there with absolutely no sense of humor thinks is funny.

Everytime you talk to me, or even look at me, my heart skips a beat and it begins to smile but for some odd reason. I feel like crying because I know deep down inside that you don’t feel the same way when I look at you or talk to you.

You said we would be better off staying just friends, I’m sorry but I don’t feel better off at all.

Nothing is more painful then realizing he meant everything to you, and you meant nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again. Skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.

Sometimes I think love is like tears we try to hide. Only truly apparent as it slips away.

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' or 'how very perceptive' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." - Ross Walker

Sometimes I think love is like tears we try to hide. Only truly apparent as it slips away. The greatest pain in life is to lose the person you love so much, to another who doesn’t care at all.

If you fall in a river there will be a boat, if you fall in a well there will be a rope, but if you fall in love, there is no hope.

There is one pain I often feel which you will never know, it’s caused by the absence of you.

You always know they’re gonna be with someone else, but deep inside there’s a little part of you that likes to pretend that they’re waiting for you. It’s when you actually see them with someone else you’re forced to grow up and stop playing pretend.

The first time I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. The first time I met you I was afraid to like you. After I liked you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you. Now that I’ve lost you, I’m afraid to love you again.

"Who do you turn to when the only person in the world who can stop you from crying is exactly the one who's making you cry?"
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:52 pm

"O what a heaven is love! O what a hell!" -Thomas Dekker

"Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return." -Unknown

"To choose not to love is like walking into a desert only to die. To not be able to love is like living in a desert with no water." -Unknown

"Love is a crazy thing. It sucks and is totally overrated." -Unknown

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never." -Charles Caleb Colton

Should I smile, because your my friend, or cry because that's all we'll ever be?

You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so did you close your eyes when I cried

A Million words would not bring you back, I know, because I’ve tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried

Nothing is more painful then realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to Him

would you catch me if I fall? Do you even notice me at all?

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does...
Back to top Go down
MaggieDprincess2
Praning
Praning
MaggieDprincess2

Number of posts : 125
Birthday : 1985-01-01
Credits : 5638
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: ...   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:58 pm

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.
..very true..so, while you're alive...tell the world your thoughts
and ideas...
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 pm

^^kisss m n lang ako..wahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
MaggieDprincess2
Praning
Praning
MaggieDprincess2

Number of posts : 125
Credits : 5638
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: hahahaha...   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 pm

my senti thread - Page 2 57525 ...hahahahahaha..

mag ask ba ng kiss here???
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 pm

^^hehehe ayaw m nun PDA tau..??
Back to top Go down
johanitura
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
johanitura

Number of posts : 5046
Birthday : 1987-11-06
Job/hobbies : estudyante, rakista, businessman:P
Trip : toilet.hehehehe
Credits : 6048

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:11 pm

PDA?!
nd big brother?ehem.hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://johanitura.multiply.com
MaggieDPrincess
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
MaggieDPrincess

Number of posts : 1451
Credits : 5670
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: pda..   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

pinoy dream academy
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm

phil drug asociation..
Back to top Go down
manta
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
manta

Number of posts : 1896
Birthday : 1989-01-31
Credits : 6854
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:56 pm

pare.. dyan ako
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:59 pm

taena senti thread 2 binbboy niyo..wahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
poison_ivy
Bangenge
Bangenge
poison_ivy

Number of posts : 189
Birthday : 1980-07-07
Job/hobbies : .
Trip : ,
Credits : 5671
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

senti ka baket naman?
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 pm

^^wla lang 3p ko lang
Back to top Go down
poison_ivy
Bangenge
Bangenge
poison_ivy

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 pm

dun mo lagay sa trip thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 pm

^^gnun??gus2 ko d2 ko ibubuhos..
Back to top Go down
manta
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
manta

Number of posts : 1896
Birthday : 1989-01-31
Credits : 6854
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 pm

ngeks.. senxa na po.. wehehehehe
Back to top Go down
poison_ivy
Bangenge
Bangenge
poison_ivy

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 pm

wehehehehe bahala ka kaw rin baka bumaha dito alien
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:23 pm

wahahhahaha..hnd nmn..
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

So hold her closer when she cries, hold her closer when she feels. She needs a hand to hold, someone who will never let her go again. And hold him closer when he tries to hold the tears back from his eyes. Don't say goodbye.”

“Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let you go, it's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you .”

“As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”

“Yes I love her. I love her more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to her forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let her go so she can know just how much I love her. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.”

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.”

“I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.”

“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”

“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”

“Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.”

“True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.”
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

I'd still miss you, babe

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd still miss you, babe

I'd still miss you, babe

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Even now
When theres someone else who cares
When theres someone home whos waiting just for me
Even now I think about you as Im climbing up the stairs
And I wonder what to do so she wont see
That even now
When I know it wasnt right
And I found a better life than what we had
Even now I wakeup crying in the middle of the night
And I cant believe it still could hurt so bad

Chorus:

Even now when I have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why its still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you
And how I wish you knew
Even now

Even now
When I never hear your name
And the world has changed so much since you been gone
Even now I still remember and the feelings still the same
And the pain inside of me goes on and on
Even now

Even now when I have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why its still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you
And God I wish you knew
Some how
Even now
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer

I wanna be there for you

Things can come and go I know but
Baby I believe
Somethings burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me

I wanna be there for you
Back to top Go down
adiklangpo
Bangenge Loyalist
Bangenge Loyalist
adiklangpo

PostSubject: Re: my senti thread   my senti thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm

pabango ng iyong mga mata

Chorus:
‘Wag ka nang manangis irog
Sayang lang mga luha mo
May paggagamitan ka nyan
Ako’y malapit nang mamatay
At saka mo na diligin ang libingan ko
Ng pabango ng ‘yong mga mata

Luha, kusa na lang dumadaloy
Sa mga pagkakataon
Nagpapaalalang tayo’y tao lamang

Pagsisisi, lagi na lang sa huli
Sa mga pagkakataong
Nakakalimot pagkat tayo’y tao lamang

(Repeat Chorus)

Pilitin mang tumindig
Upang ika’y mahagkan man lang ng mahigpit
Kusang napapahandusay sa aking malupit na papag… hmmm…

Nabibilang ko ang sikat ng araw
Parang kay bilis na ng ikot ng mundo
Marahil ito na ang huling awit at hapdi
Na ipadarama ko sayo

‘Wag ka nang manangis irog
Sayang lamang ang luha mo
May paggagamitan ka nyan
Ako’y malapit nang mamatay
At saka mo na diligin
Ang libingan ko
Ng pabango ng ‘yong mga mata
Back to top Go down